Re: WOW

To: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>,
Subject: Re: WOW
From: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:15:43 -0400
Don't be talking crap about my Pacer, Fiesta Boy.

Remember  the Wayne's World movies? Now there's a cult following for you!
I never saw a stretch Fiesta limo either!

Ok I don't have a Pacer nor will I be getting one (sigh of relief from my
wife looking over my shoulder).

Again my point is simple, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ( I didn't
make that up BTW) and a BRICKLIN IS A COOL CAR.

Mike

Vin 1557