Exhaust manifolds and hoses

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust manifolds and hoses
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:05:13 +0000
I'm getting ready to put my exhaust manifolds back on and originally they
were a machine fit with no gaskets. The gaskets I've got have a foil surface
on one side- The question is --Which way does the foil face???

Also- I had new oil filter lines and a pressure hose (supply) for the power
steering made up. They did not have the 3/8" hose for the return side in
black. Since it is just held on with clamps, I figure the pressure can't be
that much. Any opinions on fuel injector line and it's fitness for this
purpose??

Alan Coleman