Bricklin cooling

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin cooling
From: AAFS172@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:32:43 EDT
I've been a pilot for ten years and can say this.  A wing is curved on top
and flat on bottom so as the wing moves through the air, the air has to move
faster  to move across the top than the bottom.  With an increase in air
speed across the top there is also an increase in air pressure compared to a
lower air pressure on bottom.

Lower air pressure will always go towards an area of higher pressure.

So looking at the shape of our cars from the side I would have to go with the
theory of low pressure air inside the engine compartment being sucked out by
high pressure air traveling over the hood and windshield.  Whether or not we
are traveling at low or high speeds.

Greg

Greg