Bricklin Meet!

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Meet!
From: "David Peabody" <peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:20:40 -0400
 Hello, to all Bricklin enthusiasts!

Mark your calendar for September 27,28 and 29, for a Bricklin meet in North
Wildwood, New Jersey.

We are still working out the details but right now it looks like we'll have
meeting space for talks, a swap meet and lectures that will include the
likes of Terry Tanner. We have permission to park our Bricklins on the
boardwalk for the show, which will make a great photo op for the cover of
the Brickline, so try to bring your car. We're still waiting for additional
information about room rates and other specials that the city will be giving
us, so stand by for future updates.

Meanwhile, don't hesitate to call for more details about this first of
hopefully many gatherings to come. There will be shirts, hats and other logo
items available as remembrances of the event.

If your are interested in participating and/or planning, please call:
David Peabody at 617-566-9329 or Robert Welsh at 302-507-6449