Re: May 18th in Danbury, CT

To: "\"Bricklin\" <"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: May 18th in Danbury, CT
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:37:00 -0500
Claude:

The meet is planned for Saturday May 18th at the
Danbury Rail Museum in Danbury, CT.

The museum is located at the Amtrack station in
Danbury, CT. The meet is hosted by the museum which is
having a Spring Fair.

SEE: http://www.danbury.org/org/drm/

The day starts at 9:00 am but its not imperative that
everyone get there by 9:00. I'll take photos to send
to John Blair for publishing in the Brickline.

If it rains, then the Bricklin part of the fair will
be cancelled.

Hope to see you there.

Dave