NE Meet

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: NE Meet
From: "David Peabody" <peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:01:51 -0500
I received a call from the President of The Danbury Rail Museum inviting area
Bricklin owners to their museum on May 18th.

He said there will be an antique truck show and a group from a military museum
as well.

They have 5+ acres of parking and he said we're welcome to come. He mentioned
that he's never heard of a Bricklin and is interested in learning about them.

So, with that said, I hope this works for everyone that is interested. It
doesn't conflict with the national event and its relatively central between MA
& NJ.

Dave