Re: Bricklin - pneumatic fittings

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin - pneumatic fittings
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:52:56 EST
John,
The air solenoids and the air door latch kit that I got from Terry have
compression caps (the ones that slip onto the hoses) with black plastic
compression rings built into them.  The plastic part actually sticks out the
top of the cap.  They can be replaced with new caps and brass rings but I'm
just curious if there is some advantage to the plastic ones.
Marvin