#2417 still for sale...

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: #2417 still for sale...
From: "Jess Nicholas" <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:25:30 -0600
1975, runs great, orig. orange, painted red, with a custom interior. I'm
moving soon and I need to divest it ASAP. I'm selling it well below value,
meaning I'm asking $6,000/obo. Again, it runs very, very well and needs TLC in
the doors and other body items, but is solid overall.

I do have pictures of the car. I might be hard to get in touch with in the
next week or so due to preparing for my move. You can also reach me at
bricklinfan@angelfire.com.

Jess