Re: sv1 books, etc

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sv1 books, etc
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 08:09:34 -0500
At 04:22 AM 1/3/02 +0000, Steve Owens wrote:

>I just found out a book published by motorbooks int'l is available called
>"Bricklin 1974-1975 Gold Portfolio", copyrighted 1995.  Looks interesting.
>Listing at $26.95  I think Barnes & Noble can ship for $24.95.  Oddly
>enough, guys are on eBay bidding now on the book for higher than it's
>retail.  Also interesting on eBay...a blank key for Bricklins, (I need one
>too but have to prioritize $ so can't bid on it).

Steve,

   The club (B.I.) used to sell them.  I think they still do.  Contact Dan
of Bricklinalia.  The cost was about the same, but the club gets a discount
purchase and makes a couple of bucks per copy.

>I received the '74 AMC service manual from American Perf (FL) this week.  It
>was a bit pricey (about $90) but arrived in mint condition.  Looks very
>thorough but I'll be damned if it isn't yet ANOTHER reference failing to
>mention the official redline of the 74 AMC 360.  I'll keep an eye out.

I paid about $80 for the service manual for my 65 Rambler.  Those older
books are a bit pricey.

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org