RE: rear shock mount-frame

To: gschiro@lni.net, bricklin_2568@hotmail.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rear shock mount-frame
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:54:23
>Since I am about to remove the birdcage, are there any other areas of the
>frame that are prone to failure?  While I have the frame accessible, I can
>re-inforce them.  Are these failures due to corrosion or to a weak design?
>
>George Schiro

It must be weak design because it happens often, and often early and only on
that side, that I am aware of.  I don't know of any other structural issues
other than rust in the square tubing rails and the flexing shock towers in
the front but maybe John can chime in since he has had his all the way down.
Kim.