'75 Service Manual

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 Service Manual
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:52:10 EDT
I was looking at my service manual (original and dated May 1975) and noticed
that it says 1975 Service Manual Supplement.  It appears to only cover the
differences between a '74 and '75 (engine, trans, a/c, etc.).  Many of the
spots for pictures are blank.  The front of the manual says that a complete
manual will be issued to cover both '74 and '75 at a later date.
Was a complete '75 Service Manual ever created?  If so, is the one the club
sells the complete one?

Marvin
#1343 (been waiting 6 weeks for the painter to finish it).

///
///