MORE PARTS FOR SALE

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: MORE PARTS FOR SALE
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:55:29 -0400
  If anyone is interested, while moving I found some more used parts I would
like to get rid of. I have 2 vacuum compressors. They need to be rebuilt and
Hadley will do that for 40.00 each. I would like 35.00 each for them. I also
have an original jack, no handle, 50.00. I have a 4 spoke, black VIP
steering wheel, new, 50.00 and new replacement antenna (2), 25.00 each. Have
a used '74 fan shroud, 20.00.All, plus shipping.
  George

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership
Bricklin International