re: garage floor

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: garage floor
From: "Terry Talbott" <ttalbott@sasnak.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 03:49:50 -0500
I am having a new house built and am thinking about painting the garage floor
with one of the epoxy paints made for that purpose. That's supposed to keep
the floor from absorbing oil and make it easy to keep looking good.

Anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and work?

Scott Isensee

I've put an epoxy paint down and really like it. It brightens up the work area
and makes cleanup a breeze. The only thing that I don't like is that it can
get really slick if you spill liquid or live in an area where condensation is
a problem (cold concrete +  warm moist air = water ).  I don't remember what
it costs but I would do it again if I had to.

Terry

///
///