Re: door wiring

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: door wiring
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:41:44 -0400
OK I was bored, it's raining and I don't feel like working so I went out to
the back shop and blew some dust off one of the project bricks and found
your black wires. They are grounds and go to the outer rear bolts of the
body side of the door hinge. I guess they wanted to make sure the solenoids
had a good ground

> > I was playing with the door wiring harness today.  There are 2 larger
wires
> > coming put by the external door switches.  These wires are orange and
black.
> > The orange wire is for the door latch solenoid down in the door and has
> > connector that connects to the orange wire coming out of the door.  My
> > question deals with the black wire.  I think they both had eyelets on
them.
> > Where do they connect?  The only thing I can think of is to the hatch
hinge
> > bolts.  Is this correct?

///
///