Re: email trailer

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: email trailer
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:36:42 -0400
  Thanks John. One more thing, for us 'puter illiterate, of which I am one
and could not figure it out until I called you 3 times for guidance. First,
you have to hit the "reply" prompt at the top.  Then go to the trailer at
the bottom and all the lines with  /// in them, highlight them (left click
and pull down until all are highlighted), then hit delete. Now you can reply
and it will get there. How'd I do John, OK? Can't teach an old dog new
tricks, HA!
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership