RE: Rear Louvers

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rear Louvers
From: Chuck Simms <discountdj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Just yesterday I was at my mechanic's bone yard and
asked him about Z car louvers.  He had a 280 Z with a
set of damaged louvers.  While they do cover the
window they do not fit exactly.  Since some of these
cars come with a rear windshield wiper some louvers
allow clearance for the wiper arm.

We placed them on the back window and I got inside.
They did not obstruct my rear vision at all.

About a week or so ago, I encountered a guy with a
later model Z who also had a set of louvers.  The
interesting thing about them was that they were
attached to the frame and not to the window directly.
This may be a better option since they would be easier
to position over the window.

Has anyone considered adding a wiper arm to the back
of a Brick?

Chuck Simms #2829
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///