Re: Louvers

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Louvers
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:02:33 -0400
Looking back at some old issues of the Brickline, Volume 13 #1 has a pic of
a car with a nice set of louvers on the rear window (also has a thrid tail
lamp).
The issue is from 1988 so I don't know how useful the info is, but the car's
owner was Barry Koper (VIN 533). I don't know if Barry still has it or is still
member of BI or checks this email list, but if you're still looking for louvers
(I
think it was Chuck who was), you might see if you can find Barry. He might
know where to get them.

Seth

///
///