Intermittant Wiper Switch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Intermittant Wiper Switch
From: Chuck Simms <discountdj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
I recall that someone had replaced the stock wiper
switch with an intermittant one and said that it fit
nicely.  Any info on what switch is available for this
purpose???

Also, what's the deal with a second blower motor for
the airconditioning?  I live in Arizona and it goes
without saying it gets hot here.

Finally, I'm still searching for a set of louvers.
Since it appears that the Brick rear window was one of
a kind, I guess I'm stuck trying to find an original
set.  Who has them and how much do you want?

Chuck Simms
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///
///