Re: Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin: part duex

To: <GLCurley@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin: part duex
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:44:56 -0500
Actually the car is a bit tougher than most people on the list would
appreciate. But this car is probably a good starter car for someone that has
lots of time and little money to get into the Bricklin world. sure it may be
cheaper and easier to plop down 15 to 20 K and buy a real nice one but not
everybody can come up with that kind of coin all at once to spend on
something as frivolous as a Bricklin or any other toy for that matter. this
car could make a good father / son project where the time together is more
important than the car being done. I only wish my dad had something as cool
as a beat up brick to work on as I was growing up. I don't have any kids so
now I get my dad to come over and help with one of my beat up bricks (I
don't let him near my good one).
Rick 0539/2028/2884

----- Original Message ----- > Thanks for those opinions; be sure to let me
know if I can help you sell any