heater valve

To: "Bricklin List" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: heater valve
From: "Roderick Keeler" <rkeeler@sierratel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:05:25 -0800
Hi all,

When I bought my Bricklin, the heater core was bypassed.  I now need to
reconnect it.  Here's my question(s).  There are two hose connectors in the
fire wall.  Which of these (driver or passenger side) connects to the hose
to which the valve is attached?  Also, (as I don't have the valve) how many
hose connections does the valve have, two or four?  I think it should be
two, but I saw a picture of an engine bay in which it looked like it had
four.  The only thing I'm reasonably certain of is that it has a single
vacuum hose attachment as well.

If anyone could look under your hood and pass along this info, I would be
grateful.

Thanks very much,

Rod

///