76 exhaust systems

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 exhaust systems
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:30:51 -0500
If anyone out there has a 76 that has been converted to dual exhaust and
wants to go back to original I have a couple of original complete 76 single
exhaust systems minus muffler. each contains 2 NOS down pipes, NOS Y-pipe,
NOS converter, NOS rear pipe and 2 NOS tail pipes, everything but a muffler
and clamps. The muffler is the same as a mid 70's Camaro with single inlet
and dual outlet.  If you need one that says "Made in Canada" I will try to
get you one.
Contact me off list for details htc@mnsi.net
Rick 2028/0539