Re: Ice in air door system

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ice in air door system
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:32:48 -0500
Antifreeze is a BAD idea to put in your air door system!!!!! The air rams
are aluminum, and antifreeze works real well with aluminum to rust!!! If any
of you have every had problems with your doors and had to pull the solenoids
apart because chunks of white rust (aluminum corrosion) held your release
valve open, it was probably because you were using antifreeze as your lubricant.

Seth

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********