Fwd: acrylic, gelcoat. painting

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: acrylic, gelcoat. painting
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:30:39 -0400
I've now seen quite a few emails proclaiming the pro's and con's
of gelcoating, painting, etc., but I think we can all agree with this one
statement (which I think Stephan has been making all along):

It would be nice to have the option of repairing our acrylic panels to new
condition if it was possible.

All I am saying is lets give this process a chance (regardless of whether
another process may also work) and see if the results meet expectations.
I think in the begining, all Stephan was looking for was a single cracked
skin with which to try the new processes, does anyone have one?

Seth