Anyone with a local Hi Perf shop: Help needed desperately

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone with a local Hi Perf shop: Help needed desperately
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:49:44 -0400
I'm looking for a Edelbrock #1797 bottom feed adapter plate for their fuel
pump.  All the large houses, ie Summit, Jegs, PAW, etc.. and the local ones
here are out of stock and backordered.   Edelbrock won't be getting any out
till next week (maybe), so my only hope is finding one on the shelf
somewhere, anywhere.    Meanwhile, 2821 sits with a clamp on the fuel line
%#(%Q%(!!!          If anyone out there has a moment to check a local
supplier of HP parts, I'd be very thankful.
stephan