Re: Tires!

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires!
From: "alfaki" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:13:01 -0400
Well, after a thorough acid wash and very good rinse with first a soapy
water to neutralize the acid, then clear water, you may want to consider
simply clear coating them.  This would involve a minimal of work (just a
spray can of clear coat, 3-6 light coats)and provide a protective finish
while maintaining the stock look.  After they're clear coated, all you'll
have to do if apply some light protective spray like Final Inspection
(takes about a minute or so) after washings and you'll have no problem just
cleaning them using regular carwash mix and a light nylon brush.  This works
on my roadster quite well.  Hope this helps,
stephan #2821