dash paint

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash paint
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:03:36 -0500
My car dash is two different colors. The top is dark brown and the
bottom is a light brown(caramel color).  After I emailed pictures of my
new carpeting and seats to other members I found out that there are
differrent dashes. Some of the colors are reversed and another was all
the carmel color.  Does anyone know why this is?

A very good spray paint that matches the dark braown dash very well is
KRYLON RUST TOUGH.    The color is MULCH BROWN.      I purchased it at a
local True Value Hardware Store, but I'm sure KRYLON is available in
most Hardware and Discount stores.  Iused it to repaint my faided kick
panel, skid plates, and the transmission cover.  it matches perfectly
and is a very good paint.  Drys quick and doesn't run like cheap paints

Hope this helps.

Todd Rapp