Re: painting panels

To: serge.ber@sympatico.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: painting panels
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:18:21 EST
Serge,
Bob Hoffman says he uses 3M urethane winshield adhesive.  I tried it on my
roof panel and it seems to work fine.  I'm planning on using it on the rest
of the panels.  You can get it at any windshield shop.  Bob says it doesn't
have to be 3M, it's just what he uses.
Marvin
vin 1343

In a message dated 2/19/00 4:23:52 PM Mountain Standard Time,