Re: Why fuel injection?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why fuel injection?
From: Jess Nicholas <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:03:55 -0600
jblair@exis.net wrote:

> Jess,
>
>   If you're really interested in increasing the gas milage then
> there are 3 other mods, I think I would check out first.  I
> think both are probably less expensive than the FI mod.

I'd just like to thank you all for your tips. First, of course, I have
to actually get the car. There are a couple of things that will take
precedent over the FI system (such as stopping a waterfall-sized leak
around the rear hatch), but the FI system and ignition/starter upgrades
will be among the first I do. It's good to see there's a place where
feedback of this magnitude, brevity, and professionalism exist.

When I'm through with this, I'll start boring you all with my plans to
introduce an independent rear suspension and stick-shift into the mix.
(G)

Jess