Air Door Wiring

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Door Wiring
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:50:25 EST
I'm putting the doors back on ol' 1343 and have some questions about the air
door wiring.  I have T. Tanner's kit and the instructions are not very clear.

There are 4 black wires coming from the air control module.  From the
instructions it looks like they plug into the 4 wire connector that has 3 #10
green wires in 2 of the connections and 4 white wires coming out of the other
2.   Terry's instructions say that the green wires are not used so do all 4
black wires connect to the 2 plugs with the 4 white wires?

Also, there are 2 relays.  Are these still used?  I know the 3 solenoids are
not used.

Are only 3 of the 6 terminals used on the switches?

One additional thing.   I can see daylight around the edges of the outside
doors switches (between the switch and the case).  Any ideas how to seal them?

Marvin May