Bricklin Trailer Hitch for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Trailer Hitch for sale
From: alan a coleman <nalaco@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:32:33 EST
Recently, while moving stuff from my garage to my new storage shed (to
make more room to work on my Bricklin), I came across a trailer hitch I
had custom made for the Bricklin way back in the 70's when I was using it
as a daily driver. I won't be needing it anymore and would like to offer
it for sale to someone who could use it. It is heavily constructed and is
held to the frame with 6 bolts. I don't remember what class or capacity
it is, but if someone is interested, I could check in one of the early
Bricklines where I wrote an article about it.  I used it for pulling a
19' sailboat and later used it for moving a 25' footer that displaced
4,000lbs. I had a tandem axle trailer (with surge brakes) that I used for
hauling it from the marina to the house. For pulling a trailer any
distance, the Bricklin engineers recommended installation of a
transmission cooler.

As this was custom made, and construction involved bending some heavy
metal, it was expensive at  the time. I am asking $100 for it. I'm in the
Baltimore- Washington area. If interested email me and I'll get back to
you.

Alan Coleman

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.