Fw: Fw: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:57:13 -0500
All this is minor, and is either covered in the instructions, or intuitive.
You do need to buy a wire splice to wire up the electric choke, but I don't
recall having to buy anything else. This was back in '76 though, so Holley
may have changed some details over the years.

My stock air filter housing fit just fine. What problems did you incur?

GM