Re: Floor pans

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floor pans
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:05:46 -0500
John,

If I'm remembering correctly the horizontal portion of that bar was right up
against the rear floor panel.  If it isn't I'd imagine it would bend as soon
as the doors went up.  Check the height of the rear floor crossmembers along
with the thickness of the body mounts on the rear floor.  From the bottom of
the rear floor to where the body mount sits should be about 1.25".

The only other thing that would do it would be the in the height between the
sill plate and that 'L' bar.  These dimensions could have changed when
rebuilding 'A' or 'B' pillars when replacing the sill plates.

Good Luck.

Dave Farbacher