RE: dual exhaust

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dual exhaust
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:06:27 -0400
I know this is kind of a cop-out, but I recommend you try to locate a good
custom exhaust shop and ask them to recommend something.  My one-and-only
experience of this type was very positive.

I knew a couple of guys who had built some cars, and I talked to the guy who
had built some show-winners who he likes.  He recommended someone to me who
was a little farther away than I was hoping for, but I was assured that he
was very good.  I called him up, and told him basically what you're telling
us (throaty, nice rumble, not too abrasive), and he told me he had what I
needed.  It sounded awesome - exactly what I asked for.

Are you keeping the cast-iron exhaust manifolds?  If so, you can probably
get away with a pretty high-flow muffler (like a Flowmaster) and still have
a pretty pleasant sound...

--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@surgnav.com
"Who's my cream-puff?"