RE: Bricklin Crawl

Subject: RE: Bricklin Crawl
From: "Mark Fasano" <markquila@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:59:56 -0700
We have all been there Steve! My wife and I were coming home from a wedding
and got a block from the house and the car died. I hit the door switch and
nothing, I couldnt even lift the door because the door solinoid wouldnt pop.
Here we are all dressed up and cant get out. I too start the Bricklin crawl
then my wife(in a dress) starts the Bricklin crawl. She was not happy!!! As
it turned out the alternator went out and drained the battery.

 OK folks lets here em, whats your Bricklin Crawl story?Lets make Steve feel
better..:-)

Mark Fasano