Headlight Vaccum Routing

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight Vaccum Routing
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:44:28 -0500 (CDT)
Does anyone have a complete vaccum hose diagram for the headlights that shows
all the connections?
The ones in the Brickline and the manual show only individual sections (like
just the distribution
valve). They don't show where the hoses connect on the other ends (like the
intake manifold).  I
tested the indivdual components (including rebuilding the actuators) before
putting mine back
together but the headlights still don't work.  I'm assuming that I don't have
the hoses right.

Also, I got the electric air compressor from Terry Tanner and am trying to
figure out how to mount
it.  It comes with rubber bushings with tube inserts. Do I use these?  It
doesn't look like this
would be strong enough as the tubes are very small (3/16 in.) which would allow
only using a 3/16
in. screw.

Marvin May