'75 Ignition Module

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 Ignition Module
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 23:06:55 -0500 (CDT)
Well, I tried to fire up ol' 1343 today and it turned over, but no spark.  All
ignition parts are
new.  After looking at everything I noticed that one of the connectors to the
elect. module has 3
wires on the harness plug but only 2 wires on the module plug.  The wire that
is not connected is
the blue/brown one coming from the starter selenoid.  I'm assuming that is why
I don't have any
spark.
Am I right?

The parts xref from the web lists the module as a KEM E301 however, I remember
that when I bought
the module none of the auto parts stores knew what a KEM was so I got the one
for a '75 Granada.
The xref has a ledgend for everything but KEM.

If I've got the wrong module, what should I ask for? (does anyone have a NAPA
number?)

Marvin May