EMBROIDERY

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: EMBROIDERY
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 01:18:28 -0500
Hello everybody,
    Many of you might remember a post I made a couple of weeks ago about
producing some shirts and hats for the Bricklin.  I was enthused with
the response and have just about finished my first designs.  Before I
talk about my designs I want to make the statement that I am not doing
this to replace the existing apparel that is available now but to expand
the amount of it.  Hey, you can never have to many B related items.  I
would also like to state that I am not here to make a great profit.  I
have several plans for any money that I make from this venture, the
first is to move my existing web page to an actual web address such as
bricklin.org or sv1.com (bricklin.com is already taken by Dr.
Bricklin).  Any other money that I make would go towards my future
bricklin which I am getting ready to purchase.
    You can view my present designs at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1391/b-embroidery.htm
After viewing them I would appreciate any feedback about the designs
such as detail, size, and quality.  I am able to embroider on hats,
T-shirts, and sweatshirts.  All designs will be embroidered on quality
apparel.  If you are interested I need you to email me with your choice
of design and what you want it embroidered on.  At no extra cost I will
also embroider personal info such as name or VIN #.  As far as price
goes hats will go for $15, T-shirts $20, and sweatshirts $30.  These are
reasonable prices but could go up or down depending on the amount of
response.  Any interest in my products is not considered an order, once
I see the response I will figure out the price and email those who were
interested.  If still interested you can then order, I will not hassle
you if you say no. If you have any other questions please feel free to
email me.  I hope you enjoy my designs.

Thanks

Mitch Huffington