Re:The Canadian version of the bricklin story

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:The Canadian version of the bricklin story
From: Serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:25:47 -0400
Hey gang! Check this site it is great it tell the story of your bricklin from
what iv seen it contain stuff that will make you
fall off your chair.......Im very happy of what this guy done please after you
see this site tell me what you think about
it.Serge I waited 3 month for this and it reel great to see ..You might see
your car on the plant line....vin 1733