Fw: air check valve/Grainger/Vendors

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: air check valve/Grainger/Vendors
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 02:01:48 -0400
I'm surprised you've had a problem. I've been shopping at Atlanta area
stores regularly since the '60's and never had a problem. I've even mail
ordered without a problem. While I know that technically they are strictly
wholesale, I think they have an account that all OTC sales are applied to.

Used to, they would only allow cash payment from individuals, but in recent
years they have started accepting charge cards also.

GM