Fw: 74vs 75

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 74vs 75
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:46:28 -0400
Add headers with a crossover balance tube, dual exhausts with catalytic
converters. Now you can to a certain degree do all the normal things:
increase compression, more advance, richer settings, etc.

There are some caveats, so I recommend you get one of the various how-to
books by HPBooks or equal for more in-depth details.

GM