Re:74vs 75

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:74vs 75
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:39:38 -0400 (EDT)
  Hmm, just how many of these cars are out there? Or is it possbile that
the engine mounts and trany are close enough to being the same that the
351 would drop right in place?
   I'm starting to look for a brick, and hope to have on in the year. I
don't have the money to get one in great condition, so I'm thinking of
getting one in "fix-up" condition and decking it out with the larger
engine and a 4 or 5 speed trany. (then again, I'd like to get a DeLorean
w/ a V-8...) I just may  have to get in touch w/ Terry at the LaPorte
brick meet.
 -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |