Door Props

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Door Props
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:08:53 EST
I wonder if it would make an interesting survey to see how a person's
occupation or hobbies affect what they use to prop their doors with.  For
example, Terry Tanner uses pool queues which he has from his pool hall, and I
am a skier and use old ski poles (with the tips covered of course).  Does
anyone have any anecdotes about propping their doors or use items from their
profession or other interests?  What item makes the perfect prop?  Mail me
what you use to prop doors with, even if it is just an ordinary mundane broom
handle and I will tally the results and if it amounts to anything, do a small
Brickline article.
George Curley (#220, 489, 670)