Fwd: Bricklin

To: Bricklin <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Bricklin
From: Ppocdude@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:47:47 EST

--part0_915738468_boundary

Fellow BI Members:

This is a follow up on the status of the raffle of my Vin#2303.  If you
remember I donated it to a group of worthy charities.  The corvette club of
bakersfield is handling the raffle and will distribute the proceeds to the
Jamison Center(Abused Children Center), the Bakersfield Search and Rescue, and
I believe the california Policeman's widow association or Highway Patrol
Widow's association.  In either case, from their letter you can see that they
have sold less than 1,000 tickets at $5.00 a pop.  I believe for you REAL
BRICKLIN ENTHUSIAST's, that this is an opportunity.  The car has been very
well maintained, and although not a "Trailer Queen"  it has a brand new AIR
SYSTEM, Terry Tanner's, installed professionaly in southern California by
"Stan Fransen" and it also has new uphostery, new window on the drivers's side
(Ask Stan Why, LOL) and less that 33,000 miles.  I bought it in 1997 with less
that 23,000 miles, enjoyed the hell out of it, cause I was ignorant of all of
the purported problems, and had to donate it for tax purposes. (Imagine, I
drove it from Las Vegas Nevada to Bakersfield Californias, 298 Miles in the
middle of the summer 110 degree weather(have you heard of Death Valley) and
since no one told me that it was a good idea, and most importantly, no one
told the car it could not make it)  We made it just fine.) My youngest
daughter was so ticked that I donated it that she bought 5 tickets and is
planning to win it back.  It has like I said, all new air system plus the
Vacuum pump back-up,  minor Bricklin cracks on the panels and it looks DAM
GOOD.  So please dont let some unworthy , win it.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.  You can contact

   tomgibson@lightspeed.net

or

  pr4cob@lightspeed.net (Art n Pam)

if you want tickets.