Re: Dash lights

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash lights
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:47:17 -0400
The original turn signal lights were manufactured by Arcolectric.

I don't have an exact model or size, but if you check out:

http://www.arcoswitch.co.uk/lights1.html

There are many indicator lights made by these folks and they probably have a
replacement.

(Note: click next at the bottom of the web page for more lights !)

Dave Farbacher