Brick raffle

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick raffle
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:01:38 -0400
I've had a request to repost the info on the Bricklin raffle.  So here is
the original post I received.

It is legit and the car belongs to one of the fellows on the list.
If you are interested, you might want to email Art (below) and let him know.

John

X-From_: artnpamcarlock@lightspeed.net  Sun Sep 13 15:11:41 1998