Re: 75 Brick being raffled

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: 75 Brick being raffled
From: Ppocdude@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 19:42:12 EDT
Darn right it is legitimate.

 It is my Vin #2303.  I donated it to the Corvette Club because they are going
to donate the proceeds to worthy Charities.  It has the Terry Tanner Air
compressor and all new door cylinders and gas cylinders.  All installed by
Stan Frassen in late 1997.  I had the seats reupholstered, new tires, radiator
recored and hoses and belts as well as new outside trim.  It also has a new
whatumacallit fan with 8 blades. as well as new water pump and new infamous
power steering hoses. The car was appraised by B. Hoffman in March of 1997
@$10,000,( I have the appraisal) with the old Air upgrades.  It also has all
new drivers side window and internals.  It has a clifford alarm that is
disconnected, but functioning.  The A/C needs recharging but flows.  The car
was acquired by me last year and I sunk over $4000 into it, before I got into
a major Tax headache this year.   It will be a great fundraiser for the Search
and Rescue squad, the Jameson Children's center and the other worthy
charities.  Car has original orange acrylics with minor cracking in the hatch
and in the door.  It is  to quote Mr. Canfield "Not a Trailer Queen"  with
33,500 miles.  However the 110+ degree weather in Bakersfield during the
summer makes it a tough ride.

Please feel free to purchase a ticket,  it will go to worthy causes.  and also
feel free to Email me if you need additional info.  Some day I will get
another one, A LIME GREEN ONE.   but for now I will stick to my new S-10.
WITH THE COOL A/C.

regards

PPOCDUDE
X owner of vin #2303