Re: Junkyard Rotor Swap?

To: "Phil Martin" <pmartin@isgtec.com>,
Subject: Re: Junkyard Rotor Swap?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:57:23 -0400
According to the Bricklin and AMC web pages all AMC V8's had the
same brakes from '71-'76 so no help there. This listing from the AMC
site.

Front Disc and hub:

3210408 - 74 Matador, Ambo, 71-74 Hornet, 70-74 Gremlin

3229565 - 75-78 Matador, Ambo, 75-76 Hornet, 75-76 Gremlin, 75-76
Pacer

4488470 - 70 Hornet

If they're the same; why is there three different pt#'s and which is
the correct one?

A side note; the AMC hubs have a different bolt pattern than the
'Vette.

GM