Cracked fiberglass body

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Cracked fiberglass body
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:44:07 EDT
I am tyying to find out where I can get apassenger side inner door panel,and a
air door system.Also my green bricklin was originally green from the
factory,then it
was painted green,but by the time I got the car all the body panel were either
cracked,had spider wed style cracks or were split in two,my point is that I
sanded
down the cracked areas,or split areas,then fiberglassed the bad areas,then
resin
coated the complete body,then waited about three weeks,then Gel-Coated the
complete body white,now I am in the process of sanding the complete body to
a fine finish,the body looks excellent,with NOT one visible crack on the
complete
car,again has anybody done this process,because I want to know the long term
effects.
Thanks

By the way this is my project car I have a mint red Bricklin,since 1981.

Thanks again
Claude