A new sighting?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A new sighting?
From: BrikSV1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:21:51 EDT
Hi guys

    After replacing my "new" battery (which was less than a year old) with
another new one, #1819 is finally on the road again. Some people at work had
told me that they had seen another Bricklin in Biddeford, Maine, about 20
miles from here. So today I ventured out to take a look.
     It was in a tiny used car dealer with about 10 other cars (including a
DeLorean in pretty bad shape). No one was around, so I couldn't ask about the
white Bricklin there, #2490. It looks as though it had seen better days...the
acrylic is in awful shape, including lots of stress cracks.
    The interior is in so-so shape, and it has a wood dash installed. The top
of the dash is cracking/peeling, and it needs new rugs. It was quite a sight
to see my Brick in such good shape beside that one....if a little saddening.
    Has this car been documented? Or is it a missing relative? I jotted down
the phone # if anyone is interested in contacting them for more info.
    P.S.  #1819 is still for sale, new carpets, tires, and, yes, new battery.
I've had the air doors installed, and had Terry install new door and hatch
seals and the door window fix. No cracks in either the dash or the seats
either. I'm asking 10k.

     Larry Turbide