Re: The End Of The Line-VIN 1758

To: Godly Krew <GodlyKrew@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The End Of The Line-VIN 1758
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:55:26 -0700
Hey man.. I know how you feel.. I have over 4 years experance in
computers.. Working for 2 of the largest corprate tech firms in toronto
yet now I can't get a job because I don't have my MCSE but instead of
taking a course to get my MCSE I just bought the books and am reading
them.. 100 bux to take the exam.. 8 exams only = 800 bux.. so it's not
too much.. but on to the topic of your car.. If I had the cash I would
buy it.. (same boat as you except I don't have a bricklin) Sorry Dude..

--
       \\\\\//
       |     |